Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Almost Done with the A's


No, those are not in the correct order. But yes, we are up to the last 2 seams for this block. And, no, they still haven't been pressed.

As you can see, I found a way to photograph on the carpet here at work. The carpet isn't a very neutral color, but at least there is no irritating flash blob in the middle of the picture.

I'm kind of putting off doing the actual sewing because I can't do anything else quilty here at work today because I have not yet cut the next block. Sigh. Maybe I can do research on the next block. The first in the B's section.

To recap before we move on to the B's, there were 4 blocks whose names started with A's. I think (although I haven't seen Aunt Vina's Favorite put together and pressed yet) my favorite is the Antique Star. It gave me fits while I was working on it because some of the pieces were so little, but in the end, of the four blocks, I think it is the prettiest. You can tell me what you think after you see the finished and pressed Aunt Vina's Favorite.
Enhanced by Zemanta