Monday, September 6, 2010

Berkeley Begins

Well, I did do some cutting the other day. I cut the fabric for the Berkeley block and for the 3rd month of the American Beauty BOM. I also got the Berkeley block all marked but have not yet started piecing it. I think I will get to that later today, but first I want to machine piece the American Beauty block so that I am getting closer to caught up before I pick up the next block on Saturday.

So here are the fabric choices for the Berkeley block:


Since I am always second guessing myself, let me just mention that I am really wondering about the stripe - but we won't know anything for sure until the block is finished. If then. I must mention that I really like the swirly red and white fabric. I like it with the dark green. I'm just not sure how good those stripes are going to look!