Thursday, February 3, 2011

Once You Cut It Correctly....

You can get back to piecing it!


I missed taking a picture of the step where I sewed the above piece to the two joined squares that I pieced Tuesday! Just picture it once you look at this next picture!


And, below, the finished Clay's Choice block. The illustration in the book actually used two different light fabrics, one for the squares and one for the triangles. It changes the look a bit. I kind of like it this way better.


And there it was! I guess this means I need to cut more tonight. Sigh. I don't like cutting. But if I don't cut, I can't piece. So cutting I will do tonight. I'll reward myself with some hand quilting time too. If I'm really disciplined, I can make myself cut the next American Beauty BOM block. And then I could.... No, I guess time will not stop for me this evening so that I can do everything I want to do. Or ought to do.

Quilt on!