Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Reflections on Postaday Failure

Yes, I am a failure. No, I don't post everyday. Sigh. I do post at least once a week (most of the time) though. Oh, well, that is as it may be.

I am here at work today, but am doing no quilting right now. I didn't get home until ten-ish (yes, that is a word!) last night and therefore no cutting got done. So, no Courthouse Steps start today. If I get to the point that I want/need to sew, I did bring the faithful tumblers with me. But I have enough other stuff to work on.

I am currently researching carpet and paint ideas. We have some major work to do in our house and tomorrow will be errand running day - so I need to get a bit of knowledge today! Tomorrow's list is amazing!!!!! I hope to be able to make amazingly quick decisions and be ready to go by the end of the day tomorrow. Then the room prep can begin. Why am I pretty sure this is wishful thinking?

Today, my baby turned 23! This means I am very old! But that is okay because old people can still quilt.