Saturday, October 1, 2011

Slacker

Yep, that is me! A posting slacker. Sorry about that. I will try to do better in the very near future - like right now.

Yes, I worked last week. I spent the first day at work (while waiting for someone to come in for help) updating my system software. I'm still trying to get used to the new OS, but it will come. I hope.

The second day, I did some sewing as you can see in the following pictures. (Yes, it is true. Those are not Christmas fabrics. It is block 8 of the American Beauty BOM. I made a deal with myself that I must alternate the 120 Blocks project blocks with the American Beauty BOM. I want to get that one done!)

Step One: Make 8 of these HSTs.


Step Two: Sew half of them to green squares and half to yellow squares.



Step Three: Sew those rectangles that you just made together.


Step Four: Make four of these:


Step Five: Sew them onto the squares you made in Step Three. (Not all are pictured here.)


And, yes, the hope is to finish these on Tuesday and start a new 120 Block block on Wednesday.