Tuesday, December 20, 2011

All's Well That Ends Well!

Look what came yesterday!


Yes that is my package from Heirloom Quilting with what I purchased with my $100 gift certificate! And the picture below shows exactly what I purchased. Lots of pre-cuts, a yard each of blue and lilac (which I will probably use as if they are neutrals) and lots of batik fat quarters! Yay!


The Fat Quarter Shop enticed me beyond my ability to resist with a big Fairy Frost sale, and 13 one yard cuts of that arrived yesterday also! Now, I just need to start using all of this marvelous fabric!

I was a bit productive yesterday and today, quiltwise that is. (The Christmas tree is still not up and I have not made fudge or cookies or shopped for groceries for the weekend yet!)  I put in a few hours handquilting the big UFO in the basement. When my eyes and fingers got tired from that tonight, I actually sorted some fabric into some of the plastic storage drawers I purchased a month or so ago. Maybe I'll get the batiks sorted tomorrow!

Quilt on!