Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BOM Block 12 Finish

Yes, I just finished the American Beauty BOM block 12! This is the last actual block, but there is much sashing and setting triangles stuff to still be completed before the top is completed. Which brings up some questions in my mind. Questions such as: Do I use this as my hand sewing at work project so I can get it done or do I go back to the 120 blocks project? Do I wait and finish it on the machine after I complete the piecing of my niece's wedding quilt? (I do have until the end of the year to complete it after all.) If I go back to the 120 blocks project, do I alternate those blocks with the Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery BOM 2011? Or do I force myself to wait until I have really finished the American Beauty BOM? Feel free to weigh in on these weighty questions! Meanwhile, here are the last couple of steps.

Here is the next step. I promise it is different from what follows it!


And here is the completed block - only hand pressed remember!