- Washed and ironed the fabric for this year's church quilt.
- Handed off some of the fabric to Super Cutter Stephanie.
- Cut 1280 half square triangles - the AccuQuilt Go! die for that was one of the best investments ever. Also cut setting triangles.
- Began sewing half square triangles together. Still haven't decided whether or not to share that job. Probably should.
- Managed to sort yardage and put it into rolling carts. (I don't have as much as I thought I did. I wish I hadn't realized that!)
In case you didn't notice what I am so excited about, the end is near. Once I rolled this time, you can see the setting triangles at the end of the quilt!!!!!! Yes, there is still a lot of quilting to do, but I am beginning to see the light at the end of this long tunnel. Yay!