Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Musings

Just some random thoughts I've been having.

Who presses and folds the Tonga Treat Minis so they look like that? (And how can anyone bear to open them up and take them apart when they look so cute?)

My definition of a UFO is anything that currently sitting in my basement as fabric and patterns, whether I have actually started it or not. Yeah, if I bought fabric and the fabric is in my basement, it is an unfinished object. Unorthodox definition - maybe. But I don't have so very many things that I have actually started and not finished, so...

Why does the list of quilts I want to make keep growing and growing?

Why am I avoiding getting the church quilt ready to quilt this year? Grrrrr!

Did I mention yet that I am very excited about going to the AQS Quilt Show in Grand Rapids, MI? I am. Oh, I am!

Okay, that is enough for now. Maybe I'll start making a list of musings for each Monday. Who knows?