Friday, September 28, 2012

Thanks for the Help!

Just to keep you up to date, it has been almost unanimous on Twitter, Threadbias, and this blog that the checkerboard setting looks like it will go better with the original Nine Patch Lattice quilt. So, that is what I'll go with.

Thank you, all of you who sent me suggestions and shared your opinion.

Now I am just waiting for my Fat Quarter Shop order to be sure I have enough fairy frost for the new setting.

One of the things I like about this setting is that I can maybe eliminate some of the strip sets that are a little darker since I need fewer of those blocks. I will be looking forward to assembling this soon and maybe even machine quilting it myself, although my original plan was to have it done by a longarmer. I guess we'll see what I decide once it is assembled!

Anyway, thanks for all the help!