Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pre-Fourth Quarter Finish-A-Long Plans

Yeah, I know. I should have written this on Monday, but Rhonda isn't doing the linky party until the 8th so I procrastinated.

Here is the list of hoped for finishes:
  1. The Second Guest Bed Quilt, now known as the Checkerboard Quilt. I should be able to finish this.
  2. There are two Christmas gifts I will need to finish, but only one of them will count because, although I have the materials, I have not yet even started cutting them. So, one of the Christmas gifts - but no photos yet. (I checked with Rhonda about the rules. I did try!)
  3. The Christmas table runner, if I can find it.
  4. And this is a reach, but I really wanted to finish it this year, The American Beauty BOM.
  5. Hopefully we will also be able to finish the church auction quilt, but I don't think I will count that since it isn't all my job.